Junair’s WheelBake curing oven has been designed specifically for curing top coats on painted wheels. The fan convection oven has the capability of curing two wheels at once, with or without the tyres fitted, using compliant coatings. Curing time is between 15 to 30 minutes. The temperature and time are set by the operator and once the curing process is complete, the WheelBake automatically turns off.
Other features of the WheelBake are that it is designed for use with compliant coatings, it has an easy load roller system, electric heating, safety stop button and is clean in operation.
The benefits of this product are:
- Able to cure two wheels at a time
- Curing process takes 15 to 30 minutes depending on material used
- Operates very cleanly
- WheelBake has been designed for use with low VOC compliant coatings
- Can be used for wheels with or without the tyre fitted
- Has an easy load roller system
- Automatic temperature control and automatic time control
- Electric heating – no gas is required for operation