QADsTM is an advanced auxiliary air movement system that supplies additional air flow from the corners of the spray booth cabin. Developed by Junair Spraybooths, the QADsTM system is designed for use with coatings that are compliant with new low VOC regulations.
The clean, filtered and heated air provided by QADsTM creates the ideal environment for the fast, controlled flash-off of waterborne basecoats and the rapid through curing of high and ultra-high solid topcoats.
Some of the benefits of QADsTM are:
- Fast flash-off time – less than 7 minutes complete application
- High Build Primer baked in under 15 minutes
- Ultra High Solids clear/solid baked in under 25 minutes
- Total process time for each base and clear job of 1 hour
- Eases the common body shop bottleneck – the spray booth
- Can reduce the number of booths required, freeing up useful
- floor space
- Cuts energy consumption by around 40%
- Reduces the need for fast activators – less stock holding, less expense
- Clean in operation – air filtered to 10 microns
- Covers the whole vehicle plus off car panels
- Adjustable nozzles for painting panels off the vehicle
- NOT compressed air driven