Junair Energy Saving Spray Booth Technology
Through extensive research and development and by harnessing the very latest technology, Junair spray booths are able to provide a high specification ‘state of the art’ paint finishing facility.
The Junair spray booth range represents the cutting edge in spray booth technology. Junair spray booths, in comparison with competitors, are able to cut booth cycle times by 35% and energy consumption by up to 70%.
The Junair range of spray booths deliver the highest performance, are reliable, durable and economic in use. With Junair’s product flexibility, any paint booth can be tailored to suit individual dimensions and performance requirements.
Some of the features and benefits across the Junair product range include:
- Direct-fired fully modulating natural gas or LPG burner
- Energy-efficient, high output, colour corrected lighting systems
- Full width, full length input filter for improved air-movement producing the highest quality paint jobs.
- 3m wide door opening for easy loading / unloading
- Excellent vision into and out of the cabin
- Direct drive fans – No fan drive belt costs or drive belt failures
- Lowest running costs
- Efficient, powerful and reliable
The Junair range of paint spray booths are the top of the line and are endorsed by major car and paint manufacturers.
The white polyester powder-coated finish on a galvanised steel substrate offers excellent corrosion resistance and a bright working environment.
All Junair spray booths are ETL listed, conform to AS NZS 4114.1-2003 and are designed for use with low VOC water-borne base coats and high solids top coats and primers, and comply with the latest Environmental, Health & Safety legislation.